COVID Safe Rehearsals
Keeping everyone safe....
- Wearing a mask during the rehearsals is now optional - if you would like to wear one you are welcome to, but for full disclosure, most members of the choir are singing without wearing masks (including myself).
- Please bring a hand sanitiser with you and ensure you wash/sanitize your hands before/after/during rehearsals.
- There is no formal 'social distancing' measure in place, however, I would ask that everyone remain aware of the space around them and to be respectful of their own and other's space.
- I will have the windows open throughout the whole rehearsal to encourage ventilation and fresh air - if you get cold easily, bring a light cardigan or something suitable to keep you comfortable.
- You must check in to each rehearsal, preferably via the NHS app, however, I will also take a register for anyone that doesn't have access to a smartphone.
- If you or anyone you are living with shows any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend.
- If you have been asked to self-isolate or are in a quarantine period following a trip abroad, please do not attend.